PT Blinds Limited and your privacy
Cookies on our website
On your first visit to our website, we may place minimal cookies to let us know how you reached us. Like all cookies used on our website, these are session only, and do not process personally identifiable information. Once you’ve given your consent to our website using other cookies (by either clicking Accept or continuing to browse the website), other cookies may be placed in your browser.
Cookies – Changing your mind
If you change your mind about the cookies used on our website, you will need to delete and disable them using your internet browser settings. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of our website, and others. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
All personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
If you are a client of PT Blinds Limited with a trading relationship, you can also view our Fair Processing Notice here